Cullercoats Football Club was founded in 1915.
The club was originally known as Culver Cots, named after the popular breeding location for doves in Cullercoats Bay.
The Junior section of the club was formed for the 2006/07 season, known as FC Cullercoats, formerly Percy Main Tyne. From the beginning of the 2008/09 season the ‘FC’ was dropped from the beginning of the name.
The club celebrated it’s centenary season in 2015/16, and is now looking forward to the next century.
Cullercoats FC currently operates junior and youth teams from Under 7 to Under 18s, as well as an Under 21 team. The Senior team currently play in the Northern Football Alliance.
The club’s home kit is black and white quarters, black shorts and black socks. The away kit is red and black quarters, block shorts and black socks.
Cullercoats FC are based at and play their home games at Links Avenue, Cullercoats, Tyne & Wear, NE30 3TD.